327 Royal Palm Boca Raton
327 Royal Palm, Boca Raton, built by the P6 Group, consists of 24 ultra-exclusive, super-luxury condominium residences in a nine-story tower. Its models - 3200 to 3500 square feet under-air (UA) - reflect cutting-edge design features, standard upgraded appliances, and Avante-Garde materials from end to end. Indeed, it’s little wonder buyers love the presentation and style, considering that the developers (The P6 Group) are also behind Royal Palm Residences (selling at over $1,500 per square foot under air). Notably, the location is in Boca Downtown's center but does not overlook a golf course or waterway. So any ocean views, other than from high floors and city vistas, are likely no more than glimpses.
Thus, the community's primary attraction is being amid the vibrant city action. The latter is the product of a hundred restaurants and bars, upscale shopping in the Mizner Park and Royal Palm Plaza centers, and the five-star global hospitality destination Boca Resort and Club, all a hop, skip and jump away. Remember, Boca Downtown is one square mile in size, so just being there is a plus according to the trusted mantra, "location, location, location."
For buyers interested in 327 Royal Palm Condos For sale, we should point out:
The monthly HOA fees at $1 per square foot (UA) of condo ownership are expensive compared to non-boutique concierge buildings charging their residents 75 cents and under on the same metric.
Moreover, numerous full-service direct beachfront and Intracoastal condo alternatives are selling at this community's price range (between $800 and $1000 per square foot under-air (UA). Granted, they are older constructions but demonstrate undoubted full-service waterway access advantages without sacrificing connection to the city action (as described above)
327 Royal Palm Condos For sale
327 E Royal Palm Road 703
Boca Raton, FL 33432
327 E Royal Palm Road 503
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Map of 327 Royal Palm Condos in Boca Raton
Still, the features and contemporary flavor of 327 Royal Palm, Boca Raton, are undeniable. Here's what a purchase of one of the condos for sale in 327 Royal Palm will deliver:
- Premium Wolf & Sub-Zero appliances in gourmet kitchens with a Capital "G."
- Round-the-clock high-tech security in access-controlled private elevator entry servicing per condo.
- Flooring materials that stand with the best - Designer 32" x 32" Italian porcelain & marble tile that starts in the living room and extends out to the expansive terraces.
- Sliding glass walls and massive picture windows constructed of high-impact hurricane glass.
- Spacious master bedroom suites with spa-inspired European bathroom fittings and cabinetry.
- Smart-home technology, prewired units, and professional soundproofing in all parts of the residence.
- Rooftop zero-edge pool and sundeck, including a firepit and comfortable loungers, taking in sensational ocean & city views.
- Underground garage parking, private storage space
- Lobby attendants with concierge services
Aside from the city attractions (see above), residents have access to forty-four golf courses, watersports, pilates, yoga, natural parks like the Wakodahatchee Wetlands, good public schools (see below), and every big metropolis convenience within a three-mile radius. Finally, Ft. Lauderdale and W. Palm Beach airports are a short Uber drive away.
So what condo and house alternatives are there for buyers looking at 327 Palm in Boca Raton willing to spend $2.5 million to $3 million and pay more than $3000 HOA fees monthly? We will not go into detail on each option you see below, save to say they offer complete amenity packages and price or HOA advantages. For more information, contact the ZFC team, your ultimate guide to a family dream home:
- In Boca Raton Downtown - We recommend condo communities Townsend Place overlooking the Boca Resort golf links, 200 East, and another sensational modern neighborhood - Tower 155.
- Beachfront options in Boca and Highland Beach - ZFC prime contenders are Villa Nova (with severely limited availability), Chalfonte, and Aragon - another boutique building.
- For Condos on the Intracoastal but with unsurpassed beach access, you should consider select units in Sea Ranch Club and Toscana.
- Then there are Luxury SF contemporary residences with all the resort services, security, and amenities you get in 327 Royal Palm and many more. Located in central and west Boca, prices range from $1.5 million to over $4 million, with HOA fees less than $1000 monthly. We'll take you to the latest developments by Toll Brothers and GL Homes, including Azura, The Preserve, Royal Palm Polo, Boca Bridges, Seven Bridges, and Lotus.
- Perhaps it's a little out of your comfort zone, but in our view, a compelling lifestyle awaits boating homeowners who want a stunning new house on a canal with a dock in their backyard. Zero HOA fees and pricing comfortably in the 327 Royal Palm arena are groundbreaking advantages. Find it all in the exclusive yachting-centric enclaves like Golden Harbour, Sun And Surf, or Royal Palm Yacht Club.
The ZFC Real Estate team specializes in finding and selling houses, condos, or townhouses to match your budget and lifestyle in the Boca Raton - Highland Beach - Delray corridor. We go the extra mile to ensure you make a stress-free decision with confidence regarding luxury seven-digit real estate transactions.
327 Royal Palm is a condominium building located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $2,850,000 and $3,300,000. There are currently a total of 2 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a three bedroom three bathroom residence that is 3,679 square feet (3,462SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a three beds and three baths, 3,998 square foot (3,462SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Boca Raton. Condos in 327 Royal Palm are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Condo in 327 Royal Palm in Boca Raton.
327 Royal Palm School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in 327 Royal Palm are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: