Addison On The Ocean Boca Raton
It’s always fascinating how some super-luxury developments on the Boca Raton beachfront and downtown locations hold value despite eye-popping and modern projects emerging yearly. For example, recent editions Alina, Mandarin Oriental, Royal Palm residences, and Tower 155 have solicited significant condo buyer interest, supposedly impacting pre-2000 high-end options negatively. However, it’s not the case with Condos For sale in Addison On The Ocean. Indeed, it’s the opposite and a fascinating look at how a 1986 complex of 170 units, divided into two integrated structures, has held pricing of around $1,350 per square foot under air (UA) when a viable competitor like Aragon falls short of $900. Note, our observations are in August 2022. Located slightly south of the Boca inlet, within walking distance of the one billion Boca Resort and Club (i.e., a notable hospitality and recreation landmark), the condos range in size from 2400 to over 8000 square feet (UA).
Our assessment boils down to three significant unique benefits buyers should take into account as priority considerations for Addison On The Ocean in Boca Raton:
The Boca Raton (recently renovated with a $75 million investment) puts membership access to alternative beach facilities, golf, tennis, pickleball, fitness centers, fine dining, and more at Addison residents’ fingertips.
A relatively low HOA fee ratio of less than $1 per square foot of condo ownership compares favorably versus, for example, Luxuria’s over $1.50 for similar community amenities.
Massive renovations in the common areas and condo owners in their own residences, thus upgrading gourmet kitchens, bedrooms, and living areas with the latest in wood, stainless steel, exotic stone, and European porcelain materials.
Addison On The Ocean Condos For sale
1400 S Ocean Blvd N-604
Boca Raton, FL 33432
1400 S Ocean Blvd N-1402
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Map of Addison On The Ocean Condos in Boca Raton
Buyers interested in condos for sale in Addison On The Ocean can expect to interface with the following:
Aside from the materials upgrades mentioned above, top brand names such as Miele, Sub-zero, Thermidor, and Wolf mark the refrigerators, built-in coffee machines, double ovens, and ranges. In addition, the residences typically feature custom cabinetry, elaborately remodeled bathrooms and bedrooms, and wrap-around balconies with spectacular direct ocean and city vistas. Sunsets and sundowns are memorable daily events for residents relaxing on their balconies. If you think that’s it, forget it! There are multiple other benefits within the community, as follows:
- Semi-private elevators serve only two units per floor.
- High-impact wall-to-ceiling glass doors and windows.
- Upgraded, keyless, high-tech security with 24/7 monitoring.
- All day & night door attendants, concierge & valet services.
- Direct beach access with resident-only lounges alongside supporting staff.
- Two large resort-style heated swimming pools and a bar for resident refreshments.
- A private cafe that offers daily breakfast and lunch menus.
- An inviting club room provides a billiards table, library, and meeting rooms.
- A fully equipped, latest apparatus fitness center.
- Secure underground parking for two cars per condo plus valet parking.
- Substantial additional storage space.
Arguably the most significant advantages of being an Addison resident begin when one leaves the building. We’ve already mentioned the Boca Resort proximity above. Venture a mile or so further up Camino Real, then turn right on Federal, and you’re in the heart of Downtown Boca’s one square mile. Right there, condo owners can access amazing shopping options in Mizner Park and Royal Plaza centers and on the winding streets walking there. Stop off at one of the hundred restaurants and bars to socialize or refresh, or utilize the numerous city conveniences throughout the area (i.e., banking, beauty salons, clinics, veterinarians, and more). International airports (Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach) are north and south thirty minutes by Uber. Boca’s own jet port for private aircraft is a hop, skip, and jump away. Finally, there are yacht docks, public courses, and myriad watersports activities (i.e., scuba-diving, kite-boarding, kayaking, beach games, etc.) in all directions. For the schools allotted to the Addison address, see below.
Although Addison On The Ocean, Boca Raton is compelling, homebuyers should review all options before pulling the trigger. So, our team’s resources are ready to show you everything the city has to offer local and international visitors alike. Here are a few exciting examples of options for your review:
- Competing direct ocean condo towers, each with unique features that may appeal to you more, include Presidential Place, Aragon, One Ocean Thousand, Luxuria, and Excelsior.
- Downtown Boca’s modern and contemporary developments have attracted tremendous interest and are selling like hotcakes. The best of these are Alina, Mandarin Oriental, Tower 155, and Royal Palm Residences, but expect significantly higher than Addison HOA fees in some cases. Also look at 200 East and Townsend Place.
- Nothing suits a yachting lifestyle better than selecting a neighborhood such as Golden Harbour, Sun And Surf or Royal Palm Yacht Club. They display aggressive custom builder action constructing ultra-modern homes on canal or Intracoastal lots (with no fixed bridges) that take you to the ocean in less than ten minutes. Buy an SF house plus a 125’ boat dock in your backyard at $3 million and up - depending on the precise location.
- If you yearn for wide open spaces and back-to-earth principles, Horseshoe Acres is a unique farming community in the middle of Boca. Vacant lots start at $6 million (for a six-acre subdivision) - perfect for a ranch construction from scratch, growing fruit trees, and raising a breed of horses. The neighborhood is ungated but safe, along with zero HOA fees.
- Many come to Boca Raton looking for estate home elegance, seclusion, and privacy on one-acre lots with HOA fees in the $1,000 monthly range. You’ll find all that in Le Rivage, Long Lake Estates, Le Lac, or Fieldbrook Estates, amid sparkling lakes and exotic Florida foliage. Mansion price ranges are between $2 million and $8 million. Also look at New Floresta with zero HOA fees but a safe ungated environment to build a custom home.
- Country club (CC) lifestyles are hugely popular in communities like Polo Club, Woodfield Country Club, Addison Reserve, Boca West, and Broken Sound, all around Jog Road. SF residences start at $1,000,000 (for 2500 square feet) and less with astute negotiating. Expect HOA fees of around $5,000 monthly and equity fee of $100,000 (or more) non-refundable on entry. Remember, CCs deliver exceptional amenities that match the Boca Resort every step of the way.
- Finally, no review is complete without investigating Toll Brothers and GL Homes developments - Azura, The Preserve, Royal Palm Polo, Boca Bridges, Seven Bridges, and Lotus. Find them in central Boca and Lyons Road locations, with 24/7 guardhouse security and providing many CC luxury amenities/leisure facilities. SF homes (new or a handful of years old) are on the market for $1.5 million, going as high as $6 million, connected to reasonable HOA fees under $1000 monthly. Older but exciting tennis-centric communities Seasons, The Oaks, and Newport Bay Club are worth a look at the same time.
We’ve designed our content to provide insight into all luxury residential real estate options in Boca Raton. The latter is an exceptional coastal city with everything home buyers require for a colorful and vibrant lifestyle. So contact us today if you prefer an Addison On The Ocean in Boca Raton condo or any of the above verticals. We are confident we can help you to secure your new residence (condo or house) with the detailed overview it deserves.
Addison On The Ocean is a condominium building located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $2,895,000 and $3,595,000. There are currently a total of 2 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a two bedroom two bathroom residence that is 2,300 square feet (2,156SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a three beds and three baths, 3,070 square foot (2,792SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Boca Raton. Condos in Addison On The Ocean are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Addison On The Ocean real estate.
Addison On The Ocean School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in Addison On The Ocean are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: