Aragon Boca Raton
Boca Downtown and beachfront is the location of numerous super-luxury condo complexes, some of which are contemporary towers that have emerged over the last three years, continuing unabated into 2022. The most notable are Alina, Tower 155, Mandarin Oriental, and Royal Palm Residences. A second category covers luxury boutique constructions dating before 2000. Aragon Condo falls into this grouping as a direct beachfront community, a little way south of a close competitor, One Thousand Ocean on the Boca Resort and Club campus.
Market behavior signifies that condo seekers in the full-service condominium segments of Boca Raton invariably are ready to pay a premium for "modern and new" while simultaneously discounting older options with significantly better locations and no apparent compromises on the features and benefits. As we see it, this is one of the latter, comparatively undervalued. To appreciate why - read on.
When looking at Condos For sale in Aragon, you'll connect with 41 elegant customized condominiums in a unique architectural design of three adjoining stacks,.Each of the latter is ten floors high, with a mix of models ranging from 3,700 square feet under air (UA) to 7,700 sq. ft. Now, most homeowners (including those selling) have remodeled using the excellent bones of the residences to produce stunning interiors. For example, a recent sale dropped the following kitchen setup in the buyer's lap:
- Custom wood soft close kitchen cabinets
- Italian Bertazzoni range w/ (2) wolf induction cooktops & grill
- The ultra-prestigious brand Miele on the refrigerator, dishwasher & built-in coffee/espresso machine.
- A wolf microwave, sub-zero mini fridge & a walk-in glass-enclosed temperature-controlled wine cellar.
Also, residents have created stunning interiors using imported wood, marble, and granite materials applied to cabinet tops, flooring, bathroom vanities, and other surfaces. Floor-to-ceiling high-impact glass windows and sliding doors open to terraces that afford residents sweeping ocean, Intracoastal, and city views. Private elevators, open plan spaces, and lavish bedroom suites with spectacular vistas complete the picture.
Aragon Condos For sale
We do not have any properties available for sale in Aragon.
Map of Aragon Condos in Boca Raton
It's hard to imagine that the new developments can beat the luxury/location combination. The latest Downtown Boca condo community additions mentioned above range from $1,250 to $2,500 a square foot (UA) without a private beach position. So again, it begs the question: Why are sellers struggling to secure $900 a square foot? Perhaps it's the amenities that aren't up to speed? We can't see that either. Consider the following benefits package that attaches to ownership:
- One of the few pet-friendly beach communities.
- 24-hour high-tech person-monitored security and on-site manager.
- Valet, concierge, and full-time service staff.
- The fitness center has excellent equipment, including an aerobics studio, steam room, and sauna.
- A magnificent swimming pool overlooking the ocean, a heated lap pool, towel and water services, and a beachside BBQ section for residents to entertain their guests.
- Access to a 2,500 square foot waterfront terrace that opens to the beach directly in front of the building.
Residents are a bicycle ride, jog, or short drive from accessing over a hundred trendy restaurants and bars in Downtown Boca or shopping at high-end stores that line the streets leading to Mizner Park and Royal Plaza centers. Membership of Michael Dell's famous Boca Resort and Club connects condo owners to golf, tennis, pickleball, and the expansive beach facilities in minutes. Two international airports (and a local private jet hub) are close at hand, as are city conveniences from banks to beauty salons, gas stations, and clinics. So, navigating the landscape with flexibility and speed isn't an issue.
We've boiled down the price differential to two possible market drivers working against Aragon:
- Most wealthy international and local condo buyers prefer "new" over "old" and are perhaps over-critical when making comparisons.
- That said, the Argon HOA fees are the condo owners' biggest drawback, charging them approximately one HOA fee dollar for every square foot of living space the unit takes up in the building. So, for example, a 5,000 sq. ft. (UA) condo = around $5,000 HOA monthly fee. Moreover, with only forty-one families to cover maintenance, the marketplace may regard the charge as sustainably steep for what's on the amenity menu (with the potential to increase in the near future).
Thus, for condo buyers intent on beachfront prime real estate, where monthly maintenance isn't a burden, these are the ones to keep an eye on for price bargains in the mega-luxury category.
Are there alternatives in Boca Raton? Boca Raton is a city of many lifestyles.
- Of course, look at similarly themed complexes with direct ocean frontages like Presidential Place, Excelsior, 1000 Ocean, and Luxuria.
- Then, for zero or nominal HOA fees, there are compelling selections from newly built ultra-modern houses on a canal waterway or directly on the Intracoastal in Golden Harbour, Bel Marra, or Boca Bay Colony. These ungated (but safe) neighborhoods feature 125-foot docks in the backyards and homes starting at $2,500,000.
- Another community with no HOA is Horseshoe Acres, which offers the unique proposition of farming fruit trees and raising horses on twelve-acre ranches in central Boca. Vacant lots start at around $6 million, while homes, when they rarely arise, go for much higher.
- For unsurpassed guardhouse security, privacy, lakes, exotic foliage, and no frills, you can buy an estate home in Le Rivage, Long Lake Estates, Le Lac, or Fieldbrook Estates. Prices range from $2 million to $8 million (with low HOA fees of around $1,100).
- On another level, buy older 4000 sq. ft. homes for under $2,000,000 in full amenity luxury country clubs (CCs), charging similar HOA. You get everything the Boca Resort gives you inside the community borders. Review reputable CCs such as Woodfield Country Club, Addison Reserve, and Broken Sound. One thing with this is that CCs require approximately $100,000 in non-refundable equity membership payment on entry.
- Finally, central Boca and west of Jog Road offer stunning contemporary SF homes that are sleek and modern alongside every luxury amenity you can think of in the community. They're also strong on high-tech security with guardhouses at all entrances. HOA fees (i.e., under $1000 monthly) are more than reasonable. Homes start at $1.5 million for 2700 sq. ft. (UA) and can go as high as $6 million. We recommend surveying Toll Brothers' developments - Azura, Royal Palm Polo, and GL Homes' projects - Boca Bridges, Seven Bridges, and Lotus.
We trust this gives you an objective and professional perspective of much of the city's landscape. Contact us to see how our team is ahead of the curve for Boca Downtown, beachfront, and other lifestyle real estate in this jewel of a city.
Aragon is a condominium building located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $1,999,000 and $6,990,000. There are currently a total of 0 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a two bedroom two bathroom residence that is 2,195 square feet (2,195SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a six beds and eight baths, 11,040 square foot (8,500SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Boca Raton. Condos in Aragon are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Aragon real estate.
Aragon School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in Aragon are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: