Cloister Beach Towers Boca Raton
Condos For sale in Cloister Beach Towers deserve special attention from those buyers interested in securing a 2000 square foot (UA) direct beachfront asset for under $900,000. Sounds far-fetched? Not at all. To hear more, read on.
So, welcome to four separate 16-story buildings (each with its newly-renovated lobby). They are 1986 constructions, thus marking the first high-rise complex on the A1A in Boca, under the architectural guidance of E. Abraben Architects - a well-known, locally-based resort design firm. Two model sizes rule this community:
- Model A - 1,230 SF (UA), pricing from $500 to as high as $600 per foot (UA) with monthly HOA fees of $1,075 monthly (being 87 cents per foot of ownership).
- Model B - 2,006 SF (UA), with prices hovering around $450 per foot (UA) with monthly HOA fees of $1488 monthly (roughly 74 cents per foot of ownership).
Therefore, the opportunity to acquire a 2,000 sq ft luxury condo for $850,000 in this community is compelling. The smaller unit on the bottom end of the price range (for $615,000) is also not bad.
Cloister Beach Towers Condos For sale
1200 S Ocean Blvd 17c
Boca Raton, FL 33432
1200 S Ocean Blvd 17b
Boca Raton, FL 33432
1200 S Ocean 10f
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Map of Cloister Beach Towers Condos in Boca Raton
So, why are we signaling this as a value proposition? Although thirty-seven years old in 2023, the complex reflects conservation-centric innovations and designs that were ahead of their time when the community emerged. The following list of features and benefits reveals a lot:
- Although the community consists of 128 apartments, there are only two per floor, making elevator service semi-private with no extended foyers to walk.
- Lighting professionals at the development stage designed turtle-friendly beach and site lighting in keeping with the structure’s core green theme. It has contributed to Cloister’s several state awards for advancing the Dark Sky initiative that converges on the conservation of these precious reptiles.
- Cloisters is one of a few condo neighborhoods deploying an optimally efficient geothermal building cooling system. The latter draws on groundwater for air conditioning via individual heat pumps in each apartment at a relatively low cost.
- Every unit (two or three-bedroom with balconies) has a spectacular atlantic ocean or Intracoastal view (or both.) In numerous cases, homeowners combined two residences into one for magnificent 270-degree vistas.
- Remember that the apartments being pre-1990 vintage, range from original developer interiors to significant upgrades, including imported wood flooring, upscale appliances (e.g., Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Bosch), exotic granites, and customized cabinetry. Therefore, buyers of Cloister Beach Towers condominiums for sale must pay careful attention to these details when negotiating a price.
- Hotwire fiber optic high-speed internet, TV cable, and two free boxes come with an HBO package under the HOA fee.
- All apartments contain low-energy high-impact glass windows and doors.
- Residents enjoy an amazingly designed pool and sundeck that appear to merge with the beach sand.
- A wholly restructured fitness center with a sauna facility.
- A renovated clubhouse offering business center and library accommodation.
- Twenty-four-hour security.
- One deeded underground parking per unit, ample extra parking for visitors and second-owner vehicles, and a carwash station.
- A bicycle storage room.
Another feature supporting Cloister Beach Tower, as an exceptional buy in the 2023 hot real estate market is its prime location just south of Camino Real on the East side of A1A. It’s a short jog to the iconic Boca Club and Resort that offers sensational leisure and relaxation options to its members, such as tennis, golf, pickleball, numerous cuisine menus, and more.
Travel a mile further into the heart of Boca Downtown, and you are amid a hundred restaurants, bars, and musical entertainment. Also, residents can connect seamlessly to high-end shopping at Mizner Park or Royal Palm Plaza and retail services like banking, gas, beauty salons, and healthcare. Fast access to international airports north and south of Cloisters is a given via I95, as are good schools (see below). Finally, watersports, cycling clubs, several golf links, green spaces, and natural reserves are within five miles in any direction.
Highrise alternatives are endless in the Boca - Highland Beach - Delray corridor. However, finding a close comparison is not a simple task. For example, units in Sea Ranch Club, Toscana, and Admirals Walk, on the less desirable west side of the coastal road, are selling at significantly higher prices for similar spaces and views. Nonetheless, we recommend reviewing these competitors to get a better perspective of their excellent full-service lifestyle benefits, which you may identify as worth the per-square-foot premium. On the other end of the spectrum are ultra luxury oceanfront buildings such as One Thousand Ocean.
Another suggestion is to go a few miles inland to Newport Bay Club and Santa Barbara (in central Boca Raton). They deliver excellent, fully secure clubhouse services and luxury amenities that converge on tennis lifestyles, not beach experiences and boating. Moreover, it involves swapping the idea of a 2000 SF (UA) condo for a 2,200 SF single-family house with a private pool for the same price with marginally lower HOA fees.
The bottom line is our team at ZFC Real Estate is used to thinking laterally to provide impressive solutions for our clients. We cover country club, private enclaves of estate homes on beautiful lakes, and even equestrian options. We don’t want to confuse interested buyers with too much content under Cloister Beach Towers in Boca Raton, so browse our site to overview all the lifestyle options or only those that meet your inclinations. We’re here for you, free of charge, to explore all possibilities.
Cloister Beach Towers is a condominium building located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $725,000 and $895,000. There are currently a total of 3 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a two bedroom two bathroom residence that is 1,230 square feet (1,230SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a two beds and two baths, 1,425 square foot (1,230SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Boca Raton. Condos in Cloister Beach Towers are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Condo in Cloister Beach Towers in Boca Raton.
Cloister Beach Towers School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in Cloister Beach Towers are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: