Estates Of Boca Lyons Boca Raton
Pre-2000 saw multiple Single-Family (SF) developments across Boca, including Homes For sale in Estates Of Boca Lyons (also known as Boca Rio Heights in the 1980s). Logically, most aging neighborhoods are up against severe competition from the more modern projects that emerged after 2010 with high-impact hurricane-glass resistance fixtures and the latest construction technologies. Notwithstanding, many early vintage suburbs have thrived, demonstrating startling asset appreciation despite their mounting years. In such situations, the ZFC team has boiled it down to one or more of four groundbreaking reasons:
- A unique location that does most of the heavy lifting to create premium prices.
- Extraordinary architectural designs.
- Owners have initiated extensive renovations, thus modernizing dated condos or SF homesteads.
- Effective branding around core lifestyles like:
- Country club living.
- Boca Downtown action.
- Secluded estate homes for the ultimate in privacy.
- Resort-style living.
- Sports-centric, beachfront, or boating passions.
- Unsurpassed security.
- Extraordinary nature settings.
- Combinations of the above.
Then there are the few enclaves that don't stand out from the crowd for any of the above. Unfortunately, Estates of Boca Lyons in Boca Raton is one of them. However, the good news is it has:
- A picturesque lake
- Neat landscaping
- Flourishing foliage in gardens and sidewalks
- A family-friendly environment.
Still, the pluses are not nearly enough. Why? Because it cancels out the following critical boxes:
- Security: It's an ungated neighborhood.
- Location: Okay, but not fantastic. A mile or so southwest of the Turnpike on Lyons and Palmetto (i.e., West Boca)
- Theme: Nothing that stands out. No amenities or special services, other than common ground upkeep.
- Remodeled: Mainly in the developers' hand-over state (or with only minor remodeling).
- Unique architecture: Smaller homes from 1500 to 2800 square feet under-air (UA). Nothing mind-boggling, conforming to the traditional Mediterranean style of tens of thousands of residences throughout South Florida.
It's crucial to appreciate that the community is integrated with Boca life and is reasonably close to everything in the city. The regional Town Center Mall, banks, supermarkets, hundreds of restaurants, several golf courses, fitness centers, healthcare, and other city conveniences are within easy range. A few miles out are the beaches, Boca Downtown, and the Boca Resort and Club - a globally famous hospitality destination. Finally, the I95 and Florida Turnpike are minutes away as fast direct routes to two international airports. Finally, good schools attach to the community’s address (see below.)
Estates Of Boca Lyons Homes For sale
22029 Martella Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33433
22119 Martella Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33433
22420 Martella Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33433
22361 Ensenada Way
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Map of Estates Of Boca Lyons Homes in Boca Raton
The Takeaway? The most compelling attraction for buyers of Estates of Boca Lyon homes for sale is an unusual opportunity. In other words, if marketing Boca Raton luxury real estate relied on a departmental store system, we would say this neighborhood is in the bargain basement. Let us explain precisely why:
- Seldom do you find homes selling for under $300 per square foot in the hottest property market Boca has experienced in years (i.e., 2022).
- HOA fees are a nominal $100 quarterly, as low as it gets before zero dollars.
- Homebuyers in almost all other neighborhoods are lucky to find starting points at $350 per square foot.
- Indeed, as the benefits described above emerge, double and triple this base value is commonplace.
- Estates of Boca Lyons, Boca Raton, is perfectly positioned for families to move in and renovate the exteriors, kitchens, bedrooms, and interiors with:
- Avant Gard stainless steel, granite, marble, modern-synthetic, and wood-flooring materials.
- The top-class US and European brand appliances.
- Private pools, gazebos, and summer kitchens.
- Upgraded doors and windows, matching the latest hurricane-grade specs.
- Roofs and air-con system replacements.
In short, the buy-in prices for this high-potential community leave substantial budget room to create a luxury residence anyone would be proud of. Of course, there are a few houses in Boca Rio Heights that the current homeowners have significantly renovated, but these rarely appear on the market. Consider them carefully at around $380 per square foot (max) when they do.
The competition against the Estates of Boca Lyons, Boca Raton, is intense. Homebuyers looking for discounted luxury SF houses, townhouses, and condos have some compelling options nearby and closer to the I95. We recommend overviewing:
- Ungated zero HOA fee neighborhoods New Floresta and an impeccable townhouse development closer to the beach on Congress, Central Park with prices between $300 and $400 located more conveniently.
- One of the best options is Centra - another townhouse complex (this one gated) that's likewise escaped the price escalations (under $300 per sq ft) and HOA charges under $320 monthly.
- Two “must-sees” are ungated Colonnade (HOA fees = $100 monthly) and Santa Barbara (HOA fees around $600 monthly) - a tennis-centric gated community with numerous amenities. Prices of both are a step up with pricing between $350 and $450 per sq ft (UA).
- For buyers looking for full-service lifestyles and ready to consider prices around $1 million with vigorous sports activities, consider Newport Bay Club, Seasons, and Grande Orchid.
The ZFC Real estate team consistently deals with clients interested in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and Highland Beach enclaves and condo towers. We can safely say our conversations cover everything under the South Florida sun. Focusing on value buys, even in sellers' markets, is challenging but doable. Thus, Estates of Boca Lyons in Boca Raton and the alternatives highlighted above deserve our careful analysis and evaluation. Contact us today to investigate the ins and outs of Boca's value propositions - they exist in every category (even the super-luxury arena).
Estates Of Boca Lyons is a single family residence community located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $749,000 and $865,000. There are currently a total of 4 Homes for sale, the smallest home currently on available is a four bedroom two bathroom residence that is 3,174 square feet (2,370SF Under Air) and the largest of the homes currently available is a five beds and three baths, 3,892 square foot (2,823SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Boca Raton Real Estate. Homes in Estates Of Boca Lyons are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Home in Estates Of Boca Lyons in Boca Raton.
Estates Of Boca Lyons School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Homes in Estates Of Boca Lyons are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: