Tower 155 Boca Raton
The day Kaufman Lynn Construction entered the picture to construct Tower 155, it got local and international condo buyers buzzing. Why? Because it added another layer of luxury and excellence to the already famous one square mile of spectacular real estate we call Boca Raton Downtown. It's the builder's twenty-fourth high-end multi-family project, twelve in Florida (from Miami to Naples), on the back of several industry awards. In the case of Tower 155, the condo apartment owner is the leading real estate investor Compson Associates Inc. - a four-generation entity. It prides itself on offering its customers "timeless quality projects that are consistently superior in form and function." Indeed, Compson is an excellent sponsor, spearheaded by a team that understands what it means to satisfy a highly discerning audience. As a result, Condos For sale in Tower 155 stand tall with other new developments like the Mandarin Oriental, and Alina located at 200, 210, and 220 SE Mizner (a few blocks southeast of Tower 155), and Royal Palm Residences, steps away from the entrance to the Boca Club and Resort. Indeed, the latter is currently undergoing a $75 million renovation by Michael Dell and his consortium.
Here's a pivotal question: What features entitle Tower 155 condos the right to claim benefits that rank with the iconic sky-condo brands mentioned above? Well, the most compelling ones to consider are:
- Compson-Kaufman Lynn contracted the world-renowned interior designer Steven G and architect Vander Ploeg to ensure they left no stone unturned. The input of such rare talent resonates from corner to corner of Tower 155's mid-rise contemporary design.
- The 170 condominiums in the tower emerged as follows:
- Several one-bedroom options (700 sq. ft under air) derived from three space-effective floor plans.
- Three-bedroom configurations (as high as 3000 sq. ft. UA), connecting to sixteen different models.
- Original buyers selected two-bedroom layouts (ranging between the sizes mentioned above) from a menu of twenty-two model options.
- Minimum ten-foot ceiling heights in all units and open floor plans. Then, a two-story collection offering their condo owners twenty-foot height metrics.
- Wall high-impact glass doors and windows lead out to terraces (many of them expansive).
- Views - city and park (close-up). Also, a variety of distant ocean and Intracoastal vistas, depending on the floor.
- Cutting-edge tech wiring throughout for the fastest wi-fi and latest integrated "smart" controls.
- Italian imported porcelain tile flooring, customized stainless steel, and exotic materials (such as Quartz) on top of cabinets, floors, and other surfaces.
- Brand names like Moen (bathroom faucets) and Bosch (kitchen appliances), floating vanities, and European kitchen themes.
- Several models have double-wall ovens, wine fridges, and massive center islands.
Okay, so far, so good! So, what can a condo owner in Tower 155 in Boca Raton expect in amenities? The answer - in short - is the developers have thought of everything. Thus, the residents have exclusive use of:
- A two-story lobby & clubroom.
- A rooftop fitness center fitted with the latest aerobic and weight equipment.
- Resort-style swimming pools, private covered cabanas, and a spectacular hot tub open-air yoga studio.
- Last but not least, they have access to a high-tech business lounge and conference rooms, at least two garages per condo, three high-speed elevators, and unsurpassed round-the-clock security with camera surveillance.
We believe the above represents significant value for the homeowners' money if they decide on a condo in Tower 155. Prices start at under $1000 per sq. ft. (UA) and can go as high as $1300. The average HOA fees are around $1800 payable monthly, but spike up a few hundred dollars more for the 3000 sq. ft. units and drop the same for the 700 sq. ft. models.
Tower 155 Condos For sale
155 E Boca Raton Road 1203
Boca Raton, FL 33432
155 E Boca Raton Road 721
Boca Raton, FL 33432
155 E Boca Raton Road 1210
Boca Raton, FL 33432
155 E Boca Raton Road 1119
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Map of Tower 155 Condos in Boca Raton
Tower 155's position one block north of Palmetto Park, corner NE Mizner Park Boulevard and East Boca Raton Road cannot capture the close-up scenes provided by many condos in Townsend Place and others mentioned above closer to the Intracoastal, Ocean, and rolling fairways of the two golf courses contained in the area. Still, Tower 155 in Boca Raton is a short walk in any direction to the Mizner Park shopping center with leading brand stores and many others on the streets and other nearby malls. Over a hundred eateries, casual to fine dining, intimate to lively with music, are dotted all over the area, so homeowners never have to get in a car to find a place for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In between, several bars offer sundowners during happy hour and beyond. With golf, tennis, pickleball, and boating membership options a mile or so down the road, and beach access, what's not to like? Every mainstream city convenience, two international and one local airport, and good schools (see below) within easy striking distance forms the icing on a truly "delectable cake."
Are there alternatives to Tower 155 condos for sale in Boca Raton?
Yes, of course! Boca Raton real estate offers a variety of lifestyles. As a professional residential real estate agency, we are in touch with all of them. For example, numerous single-family home options exist, starting with the unguarded, but safe Intracoastal (and canals) - all HOA free. It's here where custom builders are aggressively active, erecting ultra-modern homes starting at $2.5 million and going much higher, depending on the waterway location. We advise reviewing Boca Harbour, Bel Mara, and Boca Bay Colony. Then, going west toward Jog Road, there are various country clubs (CCs) like Woodfield Country Club, Addison Reserve, Broken Sound Club and Polo Club with lavish amenities and homes starting at under $1 million. The factors that give pause to many are $100,000 (plus) non-refundable equity requirements and HOA fees that can go as high as $5000 monthly. Still, they cover financing private golf links, security, tennis, fitness, valet, restaurants, and resort-like pools inside the community.
Interestingly, many CC luxuries (notably, minus golf) are accessible in fantastic modern home communities (without exorbitant HOA costs) like Azura, Royal Palm Polo, and a few miles west of Jog in Boca Bridges, Seven Bridges, and Lotus. Toll Brothers and GL Homes, highly reputable SF builders, stand behind these communities. Also, you may want to look into older but still luxurious gated tennis communities like Newport Bay Club, Seasons, and The Oaks in Boca Raton, where home prices are reasonable and HOA fees relatively low (e.g., some lower than $500 monthly).
Finally, privacy and complete solitude demand a high price in estate home communities like Le Rivage, Long Lake Estates, Le Lac, or Fieldbrook Estates, where homes start at $2 million with relatively low HOA fees. We’ve only exposed the tip of the iceberg because there's a lot to see once you decide to compare options against Tower 155 luxury condos in Boca Raton Downtown. We're the perfect advisors to give home buyers a balanced overview that will check all the right boxes, while simultaneously saving you much time and aggravation.
Tower 155 is a condominium building located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $999,500 and $4,500,000. There are currently a total of 9 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a two bedroom two bathroom residence that is 1,274 square feet (1,213SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a three beds and three baths, 2,571 square foot (2,426SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Boca Raton. Condos in Tower 155 are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Condo in Tower 155 in Boca Raton.
Tower 155 School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in Tower 155 are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: