Vistazo Boca Raton
We've mentioned numerous times on our site that prominent value opportunities occasionally appear even in Boca Raton's hot 2022 residential real estate market. When they do, it's mainly in the MLS townhouse categories. However, to locate the gems - the pick of the bunch - you need a buyer's agent by your side to avoid letting your emotions put you on the wrong side of the negotiations. It costs you nothing because sellers pay 100% of the commission. The ZFC professional realtor team covers the entire townhome landscape and more. We will take you to fantastic luxury options - 2100 square feet (average) under-air (UA) - for under $650,000 in an environment where prices are up by 25% yearly for most residential properties.
Top of our list are ungated (but safe) Townhouses For sale in Vistazo, vintage 2006, built by the Lennar - one of Florida's most admired construction entities. They sell for between $270 and $350 per square foot (UA). That's mind-boggling considering what you get for your money in this 202-unit tri-level community (only 16 years old) east of the I95. Moreover, it borders Spanish River Boulevard, taking residents only minutes to the ocean and white sand beaches. Indeed, Lennar delivered the original buyers of Vistazo townhomes for sale the following excellent accommodation and benefits:
- Integrated hurricane-proof, high-impact windows and sliders.
- Three bedrooms, three-and-a-half bathrooms.
- A two-car garage.
- 9-foot ceilings, alarm systems, and recessed lighting
- Substantial walk-in closets
- Gourmet kitchens featuring:
- Granite countertops
- Wood cabinetry
- Stainless steel GE appliances.
- Some units with private elevators.
- Beautiful tropical foliage shading gardens and sidewalks.
- Wrought-iron terraces offering some lake vistas and stunning garden views.
- A clubhouse containing a well-equipped fitness center and kiddie’s playground.
- Two heated community pools with a spa.
In addition, many sellers have upgraded with imported wood floors and the latest European materials on various surfaces. The latter can emerge as a massive bonus if thrown in without upping the price (i.e., a distinct possibility with us assisting you in your closing.) In our view, if the units weren't sharing a wall unobtrusively with neighbors, you'd be looking at prices of $1 million and more for this location, spaciousness, and benefits package.
Vistazo Townhouses For sale
We do not have any properties available for sale in Vistazo.
Map of Vistazo Townhouses in Boca Raton
Vistazo in Boca Raton is the epitome of family harmony in serene and peaceful surroundings, attached to the low HOA fees of only $267 monthly. Its appealing architecture follows the traditional Mediterranean style that Addison Mizner made famous in South Florida around a hundred years ago, and that’s endured ever since. Buyers get that rare rural feeling, yet access to everything a mainstream city offers is at their fingertips. Consider that you have a seamless connection to the following:
- The globally famous hospitality destination Boca Resort and Club (for members) offers a five-star beach club and extensive tennis, golfing, pickleball, and fitness facilities. All this, only two miles away on Lake Boca and the ocean inlet.
- Downtown Boca Raton and its one hundred restaurants, bars, and live entertainment. Also, high-end shopping at the Mizner Park and Royal Palm centers.
- Every retail service you would expect, such as banking, healthcare, supermarkets, Costco, beauty salons, and gas stations - everything that makes life easy under the Florida sun.
- Several green spaces, golf courses, watersport facilitators (like kayaking and scuba diving), and good schools are but a short drive away. The same goes for Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach airports via the I95.
- Pilates, rotation fitness, and yoga enthusiasts in Vistazo Boca Raton are never disappointed by the options available on every corner of the city. Also, getting to nature destinations like the Wakodahatchee Wetlands and Murakami Japanese Gardens is a cinch.
Finding an alternative for Vistazo in Boca Raton is a challenge considering its recent vintage (2006), compelling prices at well under $350 per square foot (UA), and spacious models ranging between 2000 and 2200 square feet. Remember, significant remodeling in some MLS units may be in the asking price and monthly HOA fees are under $300 with a substantial amenity package.
Our records show that Vistazo home seekers also looked at townhouse developments Centra, Central Park, and Trieste. Talk to us to discover extraordinary value propositions uniquely offered by each.
They also looked at Santa Barbara, a tennis-centric gated enclave with SF homes selling between $340 and $460 UA. Here you’ll discover broader amenities for HOA fees of around $500 monthly.
The ZFC Real estate team provides insights into all the Boca Raton - Delray Beach corridor neighborhoods ranging from $600,000 to $14 million. We specialize in luxury residences and ultra-luxurious contemporary homes in condo towers and boating complexes all over Boca. In addition, we help sellers who are downsizing and young families upsizing to find their dream homes across at least 20 different lifestyles. So, we're here for you 24/7/365 when you're ready to explore all possibilities.
Vistazo is a townhouse community located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $180,000 and $669,000. There are currently a total of 0 Townhouses for sale, the smallest townhouse currently on available is a three bedroom three bathroom residence that is 0 square feet (0SF Under Air) and the largest of the townhouses currently available is a three beds and baths, 2,800 square foot (2,436SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Townhouses for sale in Boca Raton. Townhouses in Vistazo are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Vistazo real estate.
Vistazo School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Townhouses in Vistazo are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: