Jupiter Dunes Jupiter
In the 1970s, Sunoco (the giant oil corporation) initiated development on a real estate footprint looking more like a habitat for Floridian wildlife - alligators, turtles, geese, and egrets as a retirement haven for their retiring employees. The project progressed from there in stages:
- Starting with the section named Condo A in 1980:
- 68 single-floor units
- 17 x two-story buildings
- Four units per structure
- Followed by Condo B in 1982:
- 60 residences
- Six towers (10 in each)
- Containing two-story townhouses and single-story condos.
- Finally, it took a hiatus of eight years to trigger The Estuary:
- Another 154 townhomes.
- 19 buildings
- The only gated section of the community
Thus, we have three separate HOAs governing 282 Tuscan- and Caribbean-style residences - one for each subsection as described above.
Jupiter Dunes Condos For sale
Map of Jupiter Dunes Condos in Jupiter
So, here's what buying prospects for Jupiter Dunes condos for sale can look forward to for approximately 40 cents monthly HOA fees per square foot (UA) of unit ownership :
(a) A par-3 18-hole golf course with non-mandatory membership providing:
- A slope rating challenge of 100 (course rating of 65.0).
- A relaxed and peaceful lifestyle in a low-density community.
(b) Easy access to the beach via a walkway or trails made possible by backing onto Ocean Trails' five high-rise towers (directly on the sea dunes with no roads to cross).
(c) The same as (b) above applies to numerous restaurants in the vicinity.
(d) Spectacular water, fairway, putting green, and tropical foliage vistas (or combinations of these) from almost all unit windows, backyards, and sidewalks delivered by:
- A piece of the Loxahatchee river winding through the campus.
- Picturesque inland lagoons.
- Tall palms and other indigenous trees.
- Liberal rental protocols, depending on the HOA involved as follows:
- Condo A allows up to 12 rentals annually (one-month minimum).
- Condo B permits three rentals per year (4 months minimum).
- The Estuary provides for up to two rentals in a year (minimum 60 days).
- A heated community pool and a sundeck.
- A clubhouse with party rooms.
- Maintenance of the campus ground vegetation.
- Building exterior & roof maintenance, and insurance.
- Playing the golf course as a member (optional) or as a member of the public.
- A broad range of models (three different vintages) starting at 1280 square feet under air, going as high as 1810.
Of course, developer handovers are fashionwise outdated, but that hasn't stopped condo and townhouse owners from remodeling their residences with contemporary marble, onyx, wood, and stainless steel Avant Garde options, premium appliances, recessed lighting, and floating vanities. Thus, vintage, upgrade level, and vista differentials substantially impact MLS listings. For example, our data shows that in 2022 the six units that closed reflected:
- A $393 to $522 per square foot (UA) valuation.
- A price gap of $129, which translates to $165,000 in your pocket or the seller’s (for the community's smallest 2-bedroom 2-bathroom accommodation).
So, to ensure you come out smiling in negotiations for a residence in this golf-centric neighborhood, call us in as your buyer's agent. We make a difference, saving our clients a bucket full of dollars. How? Our expertise kicks emotions to the curb, zoning in on prices that align with asset appreciation power. Moreover, sellers pay commissions, so our services are free of charge. Finally, 1 homes are currently available in Jupiter Dunes in Jupiter. Please keep checking these pages as prices change over time.
The complex is all about location. As mentioned above, seamless access to the beach arena is firmly in the mix. Bike rides, fast drives, and jogs give homeowners or tenants comprehensive retail options from supermarkets to boutique outlets, national chains, beauty-centric salons, healthcare professionals, ATMs, more restaurants, bars, coffee shops, golf courses, great schools (see below), tennis & pickleball courts, you name it. The I95 minutes away takes you to an international airport in a flash, and West Palm Beach's Downtown (WPBD), representing the New Urban Experience (NUL).
Trump National and Jupiter Country Club (CC) in Jupiter are other non-mandatory golf communities that provide the same privacy with mind-boggling outlooks. In other cities, the following are worth a look, although none of these are a couple of hundred yards from the beach (like Jupiter Dunes):
- Boca Delray Golf and Country Club
- Parkland Golf and Country Club
- Boca Country Club
- Boca Greens
- Indian Spring (Boynton Beach)
- Lands of the President (WPBD)
- Polo Trace in Delray (a golf layout converted to residential).
- Winston Trails and The Fountains (in Lake Worth)
ZFC Real Estate's reach extends beyond non-equity golf campuses to equity CCs like The Loxahatchee Club, Addison Reserve, Delaire, Broken Sound, Gleneagles, Hunters Run, and more. We also cover estate home enclaves, historic districts, townhome communities, 55+ resort-style neighborhoods, condo towers in downtown areas, and the beachfront. Contact us for a corner-to-corner overview of South Florida lifestyles, or pinpoint focus on the category you know you want. We guarantee a successful, hassle-free journey.
Jupiter Dunes is a condominium building located in Jupiter Fl with a range of options priced between $775,000 and $775,000. There are currently a total of 1 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a two bedroom two bathroom residence that is 1,530 square feet (1,530SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a two beds and two baths, 1,530 square foot (1,530SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Jupiter to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Jupiter. Condos in Jupiter Dunes are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Jupiter Dunes real estate.
Jupiter Dunes School Zones
Where you live in Jupiter determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in Jupiter Dunes are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Jupiter Dunes a par 3 course?
Jupiter Dunes is a par-3 18-hole golf course with non-mandatory membership
What is Jupiter dunes slope rating?
A slope rating challenge of 100 (course rating of 65.0)