Cloister Del Mar Boca Raton
Unsurprisingly, developers snapped up the most coveted beachfront locations in Boca Raton and other cities in the 1960s and 70s, constructing high-rise towers. The idea was to accommodate the increasing population of permanent residents and snowbirds, and they executed beyond expectations. But, of course, the pick of the crop was Boca Raton real estate footprints on the Atlantic Ocean white sands east of the A1A with the Intracoastal over the road. Condos For sale in Cloister Del Mar fit this description to a tee, emerging from a 1969 vintage 17-story beachfront condo tower of 96 units - 1,300 to more than 2,000 square feet under air - two to three-bedroom accommodation.
As one can imagine, depending on floor height and tower positioning - the ocean, Intracoastal, and natural preserve vistas are spectacular. It gets even better with the passing parade of yachts cutting through the waterways and exotic seabirds flying in and out of the habitat.
The HOA fees of 75 cents per square foot of unit ownership are average for the residential category, providing amenities such as:
- Building insurance and maintenance.
- Lawn & garden maintenance.
- Concierge services and lobby attendant.
- 24/7 closed circuit security.
- Semi-private foyers with three elevators serving two condos per floor.
- A private beach steps from the lobby exit.
- An oceanside pool and sundeck filled with loungers.
- Shuffleboard courts.
- A clubhouse with a games room and socializing lounge.
- Integrated high-impact windows and doors.
- A substantial fitness center.
- An outdoor BBQ and picnic area.
- Allocated underground parking.
Some condos for sale feature significant owner-installed upgrades, including walk-in closets, crown molding, marble, porcelain, granite, stone, and wood building materials. You’ll see them on custom cabinetry, countertops, and flooring in living spaces, enhanced gourmet kitchens, and spa bathrooms. As a result, we expected to discover considerable valuation variance, and we weren’t disappointed.
Cloister Del Mar Condos For sale
1180 S Ocean Blvd 8b
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Map of Cloister Del Mar Condos in Boca Raton
The following emerged from our pricing analysis over seventeen months (12/1/21 to 5/1/2023):
- Five closed deals were in a tight range between $500,000 and $625,000.
- Per square foot values (UA) were from $352 on the low end to $450 - a significant difference of nearly $100.
In our view, early vintage or not, an average cost per square foot of around $400 for a location of this caliber is compelling. Condo seekers should prioritize looking at this enclave with a ZFC expert to guide the negotiations. Why? Because buying at the right price can get confusing with considerations of vantage points, purchasing furnished or not, owner upgrade levels, and vista quality impacting what you pay. So contact us today before signing the dotted line. We save our customers thousands of dollars, functioning as a professional buyer’s agent should. Also, sellers in Florida pay agents’ commissions, so our input is free. You can’t get more no-brainer than that! Notably, 1 condos are available in Cloister Del Mar in Boca Raton.
Nothing can take away this complex’s proximity to Downtown Boca Raton that encompasses:
- The Boca Resort and Club’s iconic leisure facilities (golf, a fantastic beach club, fine dining, and diverse sporting activities) open to new members.
- More than 100 restaurants, bars, ice cream shops, boutique outlets galore, and a pair of primary shopping centers (Mizner Park and Royal Palm Plaza).
- National chain stores and mainstream supermarkets.
Thus, every modern urban retail convenience is at residents’ fingertips. So too, are golf courses, good schools (see below), several beach parks on the A1A (Gumbo Limbo and Red Reef - two of many), boat docking, tennis and pickleball venues, and more. The I95, a few minutes away, provides a quick drive to two international airports and top-rated clinics. It’s the best of New Urban Living (NUL) that converges on working, sleeping, and playing in a tight radius from one’s residential address. The remote office trend has made it possible, and American citizens have grabbed the opportunity with both hands. Cloister del Mar delivers it in spades to its condo owners.
Finding alternatives in the same category is why customers looking for pre-2000 tower opportunities come to us first. So should you, for a fluid, no-hassle connection to your next dream home.
- For example, just up the A1A for units in the same price range, we recommend luxury waterfront towers Ocean Reef Towers, One Thousand Ocean, Beresford, Sea Ranch Club and adjacent Admirals Walk, or up the street Placide, Casuarina, Highland Beach Club, and Coronado.
- Go south to Fort Lauderdale Downtown (FLD), a stone’s throw from Las Olas, where numerous buildings on the sand are worth a detailed review.
- Royal Ambassador, Berkley South, Caribe, The Continental, Coral Ridge Towers (East, North, & South), and Playa del Mar are our favorites.
- However, there are around thirty on the same strip, with vintages after 1970 a little more expensive.
Finally, contact us even if you’re not 100% certain about the lifestyle you want. We also help our clients buy and sell in country clubs (equity and non-equity), boating communities, estate homes, modern condo towers, resort-style enclaves, dedicated townhouse neighborhoods, active adult projects, historic districts, and more. We look forward to meeting and showing you why the ZFC realtor service is a cut above the rest. Everyone who works with us agrees (read our reviews).
Cloister Del Mar is a condominium building located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $649,000 and $649,000. There are currently a total of 1 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a two bedroom two bathroom residence that is 1,300 square feet (1,300SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a two beds and two baths, 1,300 square foot (1,300SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Boca Raton. Condos in Cloister Del Mar are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Condo in Cloister Del Mar in Boca Raton.
Cloister Del Mar School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in Cloister Del Mar are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: