One Thousand Ocean Boca Raton
Michael Dell's consortium acquired the billion-dollar Boca Resort and Club, a world-famous destination on the bucket list of well-heeled international travelers. Since the acquisition, a $75 million remodeling has springboarded this iconic piece of Boca Raton luxury real estate (that marks the SE corner of Downtown Boca Raton) into the rarified air of one-of-a-kind locations. Not even one hundred steps from the Boca Beach Club and amenities lies One Thousand Ocean Condo. It's an oceanfront, seven-story condominium complex of 52 mega-luxury units developed in 2010, each averaging around 4,000 square feet under air (UA), starting at 2800 square feet. These penthouses and one- & two-story beach villas align closely with three distinctive enclaves, each with exceptional points of difference that earmark the Boca Downtown one square mile as platinum-class real estate. We refer to none other than Alina, Mandarin Oriental, and Royal Palm Residences.
Aside from being the spectacular beacon of the peninsula's southernmost point, luxury Condos For sale in One Thousand Ocean look out at 270-degree vistas of the Boca Inlet, Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean. Fortunately, HOA monthly fees (over $5000) don't phase the wealthy condo buyers in this property category. Neither do the per square foot prices (UA) that stretch from $1500 to over $2500. As a result, it's no surprise to see prices above $6,500,000.
We wish we could find another option with the One Thousand Ocean benefit package in Downtown Boca, but it's impossible! Moreover, the residents have seamless access to all the Boca Raton Resort amenities, including a 32-slip marina, golf, seven pools, three fitness centers, pickleball and tennis courts, and various eateries from casual to fine dining.
One Thousand Ocean Condos For sale
1000 S Ocean Blvd 206
Boca Raton, FL 33432
1000 S Ocean Blvd 408
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Map of One Thousand Ocean Condos in Boca Raton
Other accolades in the One Thousand Ocean resume over the last twelve years and timeless eye-popping features are as follows:
- A full-featured episode of the popular HGTV show, Selling New York, where leading NYC brokers collaborate to close super-league deals (August 11, 2011).
- Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham, star actors of the movie "Parker" (2012), feature in scenes shot at the complex.
- Venus Williams V*Starr Interiors designed one of the models with substantial publicity and fanfare.
- Some units allow residents to pull their cars up to the front door, then summon the 24/7/365 valet/concierge service to park them in the condo's two-car garage.
- Residents live in these Boca Raton condos with SF-house features like innovative balcony hot tubs letting owners and their guests watch sunrises and sunsets at their leisure.
- Everything one would expect in condos of this caliber exists, from exotic wood, stone, porcelain, and space-age metals on surfaces throughout timeless contemporary open-plan designs. It also includes private elevators, high-impact windows and doors, the highest-end appliances, and spacious closets - on and on. In short, seeing is believing.
- Aside from Boca Resort access, the condos for sale in One Thousand Ocean connect to in-community fitness and business centers, a beautiful oceanfront pool, sundeck, and spa.
- State-of-the-art security technology with human monitoring from the gate to the lobby and condo entries.
Residents of One Thousand Ocean lack nothing once venturing out of the community. Restaurants abound in all directions within walking distance inside the downtown borders in a tight area (as explained above), as does up-scale shopping at numerous malls and dedicated retail locations. Every big metropolis' convenience, from banking to top-class healthcare access, is at arm's reach, including Intracoastal yacht docking, forty public and private golf links, and tennis and pickleball clubs. Air transport into and out of Boca relies on Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach international airports (half-an-hour north or south) and the Boca private jet hub on the community's doorstep. Finally, the public school allocations cover good options (see below) plus stellar private education institutions. It's no wonder Boca Downtown has it all, and from every angle!
Are there alternatives to One Thousand Ocean in Boca Raton? Yes, undoubtedly, but different in many respects. Of course, look at Presidential Place, Alina, Mandarin Oriental, and Royal Palm Residences. However, venturing away from Boca Downtown opens up diverse lifestyles offered by Boca Raton's expansive footprint. Our agents will leave no stone unturned to connect you to other properties that command home buyers' attention when deciding on unsurpassed luxury. For example:
- Choose an ultra-modern construction on a canal or directly on the Intracoastal in Golden Harbour, Bel Marra, or Boca Bay Colony, starting at $2,500,000 and going over to $10,000,000 with zero HOA fees.
- Alternatively, buy multi-million dollar homes in all-facility, exclusive service country clubs (CCs). However, expect HOA fees of $5000 monthly (for a full menu of luxuries similar to One Thousand Ocean) in CCs such as Woodfield Country Club, Addison Reserve, and Broken Sound. Also, be prepared to meet the CCs requirement of approximately $100,000 non-refundable equity membership payment on entry.
- Don't miss reviewing stunning contemporary SF homes - sleek and modern - in avant-garde resort-style communities incorporating numerous CC amenities with surprisingly low HOAs (i.e., under $1000 monthly). Homes start at $1.5 million for 2700 sq. ft. (UA), going to over $6 million. We suggest insights into Mediterranea, Azura, Royal Palm Polo, and even further west in Boca Bridges, Seven Bridges, and Lotus. GL Homes and Toll Brothers developed most of the ones in this category with superb finishes.
- Then, Le Rivage, Long Lake Estates, Le Lac, or Fieldbrook Estates will give you complete seclusion and privacy in estate homes ranging from $2 million to $8 million (with low HOA fees).
- Finally, ungated but safe Horseshoe Acres with 12-acre lots and ranch-style residences offering a farming lifestyle (i.e., fruit trees and horses) in Central Boca (and plenty of space) sell at more than $6 million for only the vacant lots.
Of course, we can show you more, but the perspective above covers much of the city's landscape. Contact us to see how our expertise makes the difference when luxury and high-end searches enter the equation.
One Thousand Ocean is a condominium building located in Boca Raton Fl with a range of options priced between $4,995,000 and $7,250,000. There are currently a total of 2 Condos for sale, the smallest condo currently on available is a three bedroom three bathroom residence that is 3,962 square feet (3,096SF Under Air) and the largest of the condos currently available is a three beds and three baths, 4,021 square foot (3,408SF Under Air) residence. In addition there are numerous other communities in Boca Raton to choose from, or you may browse all Condos for sale in Boca Raton. Condos in One Thousand Ocean are selling quickly, set up a new listing alert and we will notify you immediately when a new listing hits the market. Of course you can always contact your ZFC Real Estate agent who would be happy to assist you further with your search for a Condo in One Thousand Ocean in Boca Raton.
One Thousand Ocean School Zones
Where you live in Boca Raton determines which public schools your children may attend, and this in turn effects real estate values. Condos in One Thousand Ocean are zoned for the following Palm Beach County school districts: